Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Celebrating 50 Golden Years

Speaking of restoration and all things nostalgic, I recently covered a golden wedding anniversary of this wonderful couple with their beautiful family. I could not help but pay attention to all the lovely details from the event. 


The renewal of vows was held at the church were they got married 50 years ago. :) 
Isn't that the sweetest? (San Miguel Church, Manila)

I adored the restoration of the grand chandeliers at the Manila Hotel!


The family was a creative bunch too! 
They made their own shabby-chic box keepsakes as souveneirs. :) So pretty.

The complete set of photos are on my multiply.

2 comments:

  1. our ancestral home is a street away from here (san miguel church) kitty! I lived there until I got married last year and moved to Pasig. There used to be a school beside it where I spent my grade school! =) ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi bing! :-) how nice! it was actually my first time in the Malacanang compound... I super loved the nostalgic feel of the place... It seemed peaceful and quiet too. :-) ...and very picturesque!

    ReplyDelete