Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Eventful End-of-Year 2010. ♥


Whew! I'm finally back. :) Didn't imagine that I'd be crazy busy over the holidays that I've left my blog idle for some time. I thought about catching up on posts and making an entry for every single thing that I missed blogging about over the past 2-3 months. But noooo... just thinking about it already makes me sleepy! LOL! 

Well, if you've been diligently logging on to the wonderful world of Facebook, then you haven't missed out much. :) I guess now's the perfect time for me to quickly look back at how my end of year was too... Feel free to visit the clickable title links. :)

Event Shoots. 











Kitty and BEE had a 'bazaarful' Christmas!
See all the latest designs on http://facebook.com/kittyandbee

Bazaar Gallery Links:

and

a MAJOR year-ender event-styling gig... My first! :)

There. :) I think I've covered most of the major ones. Haha, I remember how much I complained about all the sleepless nights and stress.  Now, I can't help but feel blessed

Cheers to a grander and more exciting 2011 everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment