Saturday, January 28, 2012

Yard Sale weekend!

Just before I start with the girls' room project, it's time to put a few things away to make space. It's garage sale weekend! That slice of suburbia that brings friends & neighbors to our doorstep and helps turn gizmos of bygone years into funds for the piggy bank or in my case, "baby funds!! Percentage of this weekend's sale goes to the church and all remaining stuff unsold goes straight to Caritas. Such a rewarding way to put out old treasures. ♥ 


So here are a few snippets from this morning's fun fun fun sale. 


Happy shoppers = Garage sale gone wild! :)


My shoes and Kassie's were selling fast and furious!


Toys! Toys! Toys! Oh these were the weekend fave! I organized Kassie's old toys into ginormous loot bags. :) 
All wiped out!

Our family friends did a bunch of selling with us too. And I had to get my hand on a very pretty find!

Unused handpainted shoes. Love! 

Don't you just love bargain hunts?! What's you favorite yard sale find?

Happy weekend!

xoxoxo,
KITTY




No comments:

Post a Comment