Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Teaser Tidbits!

My line of accessories is currently at its branding stage! My label is coming out soon… =) Yay, exciting!!! Here's a little teaser….




The Concept:

*Accents Design: From arm & neck candies to interiors.
You can give me a choice color pallet or design inspiration and I'll make sure to create a piece that will dazzle up your wardrobe, your favorite furniture, or just about anything that you wanna bring to life!

My designs are mostly one offs or one of a kind. I rarely do repeats of necklaces and a few bracelets. Earrings come in a few stocks per design. You know how fashion works. Trends come and go. Though you don't always have to follow the latest trend, keep in mind that creativity thrives on experimentation. With each style, color, and material… there are endless design options and possibilities to match every persona.

*Vintage Love!


Restoration: From Grandma's closet to the runway!
I can also help you restore old accessories. Be it Grandma's run down Queen Anne chair, that broken rusty Moroccan lamp or Mom's gold floral brooch! So before you throw out all the old stuff, think about how these can be infused with so much personality, meaning, and how they can instantly turn into great conversation pieces!

(Note: Restoration photos above are just concept photos that I googled. =) Not mine. You get the picture. +wink+)

I have a vast variety of items in stock that I have no time to take pictures of at this stage but are so ready to sell. I would love to drop by your Friday-nights-out, bridal shower parties, dinner-w/-the girls, and even at your usual office lunch breaks. You may contact me so we can set-up a rendezvous!

This is all for now sweethearts. =) Toodles.


Kitty
kitty.bunag@yahoo.com

3 comments:

  1. this is fantastic my friend! :) i added your site in my list. congratulations on your first entry! more to come, of course! love, chammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. hurray kitty! i support you all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bravo! more to come!! nice work Kitty :)

    ReplyDelete